Watch live streaming video from greentechmedia at livestream.com Watch the full event video from May 25, 2011.
Thanks for a great 2013!
We will be announcing our 2014 line-up in a couple months.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know.
The Expansion of Distributed PV in the Age of the Grid Edge Panelists
- Rick Thompson President & CoFounder, Greentech Media
- Margaret Jolly, Director of Research & Development, Consolidated Edison
- Shaun Chapman, Director of Policy and Electricity, SolarCity
- Stacey Hughes, Chief Marketing Officer, Sunlight General Capital
- Naimish Patel, CEO, Gridco Systems
- Ben Kellison, Smart Grid Senior Analyst for GTM Research
Scaling Up Solar News from Delve
- Solar Showdown Looms As Barclays Downgrades Electric Utility Industry - CleanTechnica
- Why does this not surprise us? Just two weeks after the US Navy announced a major research partnership to ramp up its solar power and other clean energy programs, the Barclays credit strategy team has warned that the solar market is likely to “disrupt the status quo” for the electric
- Solar Panel Systems Installed on 100 Emergency Shelter Schools In Florida (VIDEO) - CleanTechnica
- Thanks to the work of the Florida Solar Energy Center (FSEC), more than 100 emergency shelter schools (Enhanced Hurricane Protection Area) now have solar panel systems of 10 kW in capacity installed on them. The SunSmart E-Shelter Program, which has now added more than one MW of solar generating capacity to
- EV Charging Station App For Google Glass Launched - CleanTechnica
- A new Google Glass app for finding EV charging stations just launched this week, via one of the bigger EV charging station companies in North America, SemaConnect. Not that I know anyone who actually uses the Glass, but I guess that this is a good thing. The new app is called
- World’s Largest Tracking Solar PV Plant Completed In California - CleanTechnica
- Construction of the world’s largest single-axis tracking solar PV plants – the 206 MW Mount Signal Solar farm in southeast California – has been completed and is ready to generate enough electricity to power 72,000 households in San Diego and surrounds. The project – constructed and commissioned in a record 16
- United States PV Market Set To Reach 20 GW By End Of Year - CleanTechnica
- Writing on the NPD Solarbuzz blog, senior analyst Michael Barker has predicted that the US photovoltaic (PV) market is set to reach a cumulative total of 20 GW by the end of 2014, thanks primarily to continuing declines in cost. Barker notes that with the US grid reaching a cumulative total